70 Years of Struggle and Achievement: Life Stories of Ethnic Minority Women in Wales
EMWWAA is looking to appoint a project administrator for our current HLF funded project documenting how ethnic minority women have built lives in Wales and made significant contributions to Welsh society since 1948. The life-stories, collected in both audio and audio-visual forms and complemented by family photos, will form the basis for a book, DVD, website and an archive.
|56 half days over 14 months|
|£75 per half day|
| • Provide day-to-day administrative support for the project.|
• Lead on additional fundraising.
• Support and facilitate specialist workers.
• Help with volunteers.
• Collect data and help produce and disseminate project reports for funders, stakeholders and the Project Board.
• Coordinate and prepare agendas and papers for project meetings including Project Board and volunteers.
• Manage the formal and informal monitoring procedures.
|• Experience of project work preferably in the Heritage and/or Arts sector.|
• Experience of financial management and budget preparation.
• Experience of working with women and young people from diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent people skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel.
• Good standard of education, ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 25 June 2019